Our micro setting brush is the key to completing any look. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.
- Real Techniques Setting Brush was designed in cooperation with pro makeup artists Samantha and Nicola Chapman, ensuring that your makeup has a pixel-perfect, professional finish; a versatile brush for setting, highlighting, blending, applying blush, etc.
- Cruelty free; synthetic bristles are less prone to breakage than natural hair brushes, they're non-porous and don't trap or absorb product, making the brush easier to keep clean, allowing for smoother, more even application, and saving you time and hassle
- Real Techniques Setting Brush bristles are UltraPlush and smooth; the soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light; our setting brush is useable with any makeup product; each of our brushes are labeled for easy reference
- Each brush head is custom-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish; the brush handle is finished with a metallic pink color, to correlate with our color-coded Real Techniques brush system
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look